DIY Kit March 22 Virtual Campaign Kickoff
Your health and safety matter to Helen! In lieu of an in-person event, we are taking our campaign kickoff online by hosting the Virtual Campaign Kickoff on Sunday, March 22, at 1:00 PM, through Facebook. We have created the following campaign activity so that community members can participate from the safety of their own homes – while still eating ice cream!
- Click “Download” next to the item you wish to download (displayed below: Yard Sign Logo, Postcard of Support, Give ‘Em Helen Image).
- After downloading the PDF file(s), print them using a color printer (recommended).
- Take a selfie (or photo of someone else) holding the printed HELEN campaign materials. You may also wish to take a short video using the HELEN campaign materials. (Have fun with it! Dress up! Include your family and pets!)
- Upload your photos or videos to Facebook and Instagram on March 22. Be sure to tag “Helen Price Johnson for WA State Senate” in your posts. (Feel free to include relevant hashtags, such as #GiveEmHelen, #VoteForHelen, #HelenPriceJohnson, etc. Please keep these family-friendly in your posts.)
- Not on Facebook? That’s okay! You can follow steps 1-3, and then you can send your photos via email to email@example.com.
- Log on to Facebook on March 22 to watch our Facebook LIVE Q&A with Helen! She will enjoy a bowl of ice cream while we flood our pages with submissions from Helen supporters. Only YOU can help us kick off this campaign!